jbh
Loading
Web Posts: Microsoft Security Essentials vs. McAfee Internet Security-What to Use?

Microsoft Security Essentials vs. McAfee Internet Security-What to Use?

Post 1- Microsoft Security Essentials vs. McAfee Internet Security-What to Use?

by ILoveGeeks on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 2:38 pm

.I currently use the FREE Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)anti virus suite and am contemplating buying McAfee Internet Security. I have the oportunity to pay a very good price for McAfee for a 3 PC license ($35.00) The MSE anti virus has protected me very well so far but I would think that McAfee rates better than MSE. My question is should I stay with MSE or pay for the McAfee?

Thank you!.

Post 2- Re: Microsoft Security Essentials vs. McAfee Internet Security-What to Use?


by Nazzgull on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 2:52 pm

.Hi, McAfee is better antivirus software for Local Area Network between 5 or more computers, and it's pretty awesome for Servers. But, if you are just normal user of one computer, you should stay with MSE because it's pretty good, also you can use Avira Antivirus or NOD32.

If you decide to buy McAfee, your computer will be a little bit slower..

Post 3- Re: Microsoft Security Essentials vs. McAfee Internet Security-What to Use?


by Doctor Inferno on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 8:15 pm

MSE in my opinion is a good and reliable antivirus software for it's price of $0.

Or if you want, download the trail of McAFee and see which you prefer. But most of the time, MSE would be good enough
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Jason | Hawthorne said...

I had mcafee..its free if you have cox internet. It's made for 3 computers and takes up a lot of space. It made my computer run slow so I tried microsoft. It has worked good for me, plus it takes up less space and it's free.

Post Archive